16 November 2006

Non Stress


Here he is. This is a picture of Neo taken today, November 16, 2006. We had the amniotic fluid measured - and it's fine. He also had a Non Stress Test and he checks out fine. Even though there have not been any contractions to mention - 3 or 4 at a time 15 minutes apart at night only - I'm dialated to 4-5CM and ready to go. The Midwife thinks that tonight if I have my contractions again, that will put me "over the edge" and I'll be in labor and delivery tomorrow. If not, we can go in tomorrow, Friday, November 17th for a kick start to the labor. It looks like his birthdate will be November 17th - Fridays Child. The poem says: Fridays child is loving and giving

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

I can't wait to see him in person! Have Dave call with info. if he ends up coming tomorrow!